Study, Work, Live in Malta
Malta has been a member of the European Union since 2004. It enjoys a stable political climate, growing economy, and has some of the best banks and financial institutions in the world. Malta has a fast growing economy and a lot of foreign companies are continuously investing in Malta that are creating a lot of job opportunities for the locals and international migrants.
Starting from hospitality, food supply chain, shipping, construction, IT, banking, eCommerce, gaming, and lot of other industries are booming and inviting foreign nationals to work in those industries and contribute to the economic development of the country.
What are the Options for Malta Migration?
There are many options and type of visas available that you can choose from based on your education, investment capacity and skills. Some of the options to Migrate to Mala are as follows:
- Short-Stay Visa, or C Visa: The short-stay visa is a type of Schengen visa, which means it allows foreign nationals to enter multiple countries within the Schengen area. This visa is available in three forms to accommodate single entries, double entries, and multiple entries. The C visa allows the holder to remain in Malta for up to three months regardless of how many entries are allowed.
- National Long-Stay Visa, or D Visa: The D visa allows foreign nationals to stay in Malta for more than three months. This is the visa foreign employees will need to live and work in Malta for an extended period of time. Individuals who are traveling to Malta to study will need a D visa as well.
- Work Permit: In addition to a long-stay visa, foreign employees will need a work permit. In Malta, this permit is known as an employment license. This is issued by the government upon the request of employer based in Malta to invite foreign nationals to work for them in Malta.
- Study Visa: This visa is issued to the international students those who want to come and study in Malta. This visa is issued for the duration of their course.
- Business Visa: This visa is issued to the individuals those who want to come to Malta for business purposes.
- Family Visa: This visa is issued to the family members of the permanent residents in Malta those want to come and stay with their family in Malta.
- The Malta Golden Visa: (Malta Residence and Visa Program) route allows high-income individuals to receive a Maltese passport within one to three years, by making a substantial investment in Malta.
Why Migrate to Malta?
Malta offers various benefits to the migrants those want to come to the country and settle, work, and live in there. And that’s the reason thousands of individuals choose to Migrate to Malta every year.
Benefits of Malta Migration
Why Choose Visa Ray (Us)?
We don’t call us a company, rather we can us a Team (Us). There is no day at Visa Ray when we don’t work either in the office or from our homes or wherever we are. We are always available to our clients even on the Christmas Eve. Most of our team is built with the migrants those who or their parents migrated for a better future and that’s what we promise and want for our clients. Every client is equal to us and we treat them as one of Us.
Visa Ray is comprised of specialists with years of experience into immigration that hail from various backgrounds like law firms, business advisory, student counsellors. As such, First Impressions will never assign second-tier support staff to any client account.
Our Professional Fee
Our fee is competitive and fair. There are no hidden or extra charges. We have no fancy offices and we don’t use phones to keep our expenses as low as possible and that’s why we offer the most competitive fee structure to our clients. Any unexpected or additional expenses must be pre-approved by you. That’s how we would like to be treated, and that is how we treat our clients.
We are highly confident in our promise to serve you better. Our focus is to build long term relationships with our customers, not simply a quick sale! That’s the reason most of our business is through our referral clients.
This is Our Bread & Butter
Client’s success is our main aim and focus. Immigration is our bread and butter. We have specialised in visa & immigration matters and concentrate in this field only, unlike many others who deal with all other types of business.