Study, Work, Live in United Kingdom
United Kingdom offers a lot in terms of better quality of life, clean environment, multicultural society, high-paying jobs, safe society, world-class education, that attracts a lot of skilled individuals to work, live, and get permanent residency. That’s the reason every year, people in high numbers are migrating to the UK for work, study, business, and visit purposes. UK’s labour market and economy are two most important factors encouraging migration to the United Kingdom from all over the world.
Since, the first language of United Kingdom is English so a lot of individuals prefer to move and settle permanently there instead of other language speaking countries. Many students those who go to study in UK get jobs after their education and prefer to stay in UK.
What are the Options for United Kingdom Migration?
There are many options and type of visas available that you can choose from based on your education, investment capacity and skills. Some of the options to Migrate to United Kingdom are as follows:
- Tier 1 Visa: This visa category is for ‘high-value migrants’ from outside the EEA and now only covers the £2 million Investor visa scheme. There is Global Talent visa (formerly Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa) and Exceptional Promise visa. On 29 March 2019 the UK Innovator visa scheme replaced the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme.
- Skilled Worker Visa: This category is for ‘skilled workers’ from outside the EEA with a job offer in the UK from a Skilled Worker Sponsor. It includes skilled workers who are transferred to the UK by an international company via the Intra-Company Transfer visa route, skilled workers who meet the points requirement, ministers of religion and sportspeople.
- Tier 3 Visa: This category was designed for low-skilled workers filling specific temporary labour shortages.
- Student Visa: This category, formerly called the Tier 4 visa, is for students who wish to study in the UK. Applicants must have a place at a registered UK educational establishment before they can apply.
- Temporary Work Visa: This work visa category, formerly called the Tier 5 visa, contains six sub-tiers of temporary worker including creative and sporting, charity, religious workers, and the youth mobility scheme which enables about 55,000 young people every year to work in the UK on working holidays.
Other United Kingdom Visas
The UK points-based visa system covers most work, study, and investment visas. But visitor visas, family visas, and some UK business visas fall outside of the points-based visa system.
- United Kingdom Business Visas: This section covers a number of long-term business visas which fall outside of the UK visa tier system.
- United Kingdom Visitor Visas: This section has the information you need to enter the UK as a visitor, whether for business or pleasure
- United Kingdom Family Visas: Whether you want to bring your family to the UK, or join a family member already living the United Kingdom, you can apply for the United Kingdom Family Visas.
Why Migrate to United Kingdom?
United Kingdom offers various benefits to the migrants those want to come to United Kingdom and settle, work, and live in the country. And that’s the reason thousands of individuals choose to Migrate to United Kingdom every year.
Benefits of United Kingdom Migration
Why Choose Visa Ray (Us)?
We don’t call us a company, rather we can us a Team (Us). There is no day at Visa Ray when we don’t work either in the office or from our homes or wherever we are. We are always available to our clients even on the Christmas Eve. Most of our team is built with the migrants those who or their parents migrated for a better future and that’s what we promise and want for our clients. Every client is equal to us and we treat them as one of Us.
Visa Ray is comprised of specialists with years of experience into immigration that hail from various backgrounds like law firms, business advisory, student counsellors. As such, First Impressions will never assign second-tier support staff to any client account.
Our Professional Fee
Our fee is competitive and fair. There are no hidden or extra charges. We have no fancy offices and we don’t use phones to keep our expenses as low as possible and that’s why we offer the most competitive fee structure to our clients. Any unexpected or additional expenses must be pre-approved by you. That’s how we would like to be treated, and that is how we treat our clients.
We are highly confident in our promise to serve you better. Our focus is to build long term relationships with our customers, not simply a quick sale! That’s the reason most of our business is through our referral clients.
This is Our Bread & Butter
Client’s success is our main aim and focus. Immigration is our bread and butter. We have specialised in visa & immigration matters and concentrate in this field only, unlike many others who deal with all other types of business.